Full Netherite Armor In 3 Minutes | SSG TAS | 3:39

Full Netherite Armor In 3 Minutes | SSG TAS | 3:39
haha I'm alive I had to google how to make netherite armor for this. Subscribe if you like 100 day palate cleansers /and/ if you're here because you're curious about TAS... TAS, or a "Tool Assisted Speedrun", basically just means I used various tools to create a "perfect" speedrun. In this case, that means I used slowdown and savestates. But sometimes different tools are used too. And more generally: Q: Why did the subtitles/advancements/things go so fast? A: The tools I use to slow down the game work by slowing down the tickrate. Some graphical things, such as those stated above and a few others, are independent of the tickrate, and so they look faster than they should. Q: This isn't fair! A: Okay. Q: This is cheated. A: No. Q: Why spliced? and why does the chat act janky? A: I'm working with what I have, and since I can't play back minecraft TASes, what you see is the raw footage of me creating the TAS. Simply sped up to normal spee and put together. Q: Why is the shiny stuff shinying so fast A: They're very passionate about shinying OMG best ARMOR in MINECRAFT I HAVE IT??? NETHERITE??? YESS SO good at block game minecraft speedy game speedrun Minecraft Can Dream do this? Didn't think so buddy. TAS TOOL ASSISTED SPEEDRUN :SCREAM: tools. Fools. I get 1 unit of algorithm boost for every comment calling this fake Seed: -4240963473791542457 Version: 1.16.1 Savestates: 27 Rerecords: a couple Hours of work: I don't remember? 15? Raw TAS(with fixed clip): https://youtu.be/TEPFZyIEpSU Music: The Weirdest Year of Your Life by C418 A Few Things To Improve: -Getting beneath the water faster on the first jump -Not bonking on shores(common issue) -Circling first tree instead of bonking -Actual fast crafting -Getting into ocean faster -Solving swim angle -(Probably built in routing issues there) -Swimming more efficient to ocean shore -Getting into river faster -Not exiting as fast as possible??? -Letting piglin barter on top bridge -Better netherite routing in general -Placing blocks better -For the love of all that is holy do not go back and forth when the debris is still cooking ITS NOT DOING ANYTHING -Yeah okay the rest is just mining idk mine faster doofus -Biggest issue was just routing netherite to not wait for 8 years at the end that ones a big oof -Okay yeah that's all I can think of in 5 minutes plus its been forever Subs: 37,500

Related Posts

Comments